If you are looking for Amarnath Yatra 2-Month Trip Registration Form PDF, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of the Amarnath Yatra Batlal and Pahalgam Route Registration Form for free.
Amarnath Yatra Registration Form
Step-By-Step Procedure for Registration of Shri Amarnath Yatra through Designated Branches of Banks. Shri Amarnathji Yatra begins on the 1st of July and concludes on the 31st of August.
- The Registration and issue of Yatra Permit (YP) are done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The Registration of Yatris commences from all the Bank Branches on a prescribed date.
- One Yatra Permit is valid for registering only one Yatri.
- Each Registration Branch has been allotted a fixed per day/ per route quota for Registering the Yatris. The Registration Branch ensures that the number of Yatris registered does not exceed the allotted per day/ per route quota.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above 75 years and no lady with more than six weeks pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
- Every Yatri has to submit an Application Form along with Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) to obtain Yatra Permit for the Yatra. The Formats of Application Form for Registration and Compulsory Health Certificate are made available online by SASB. The List of Authorised Institutions / Doctors for issuing Compulsory Health Certificates (CHC) for the Shri Amarnath Yatra is constantly updated and made available online.
- The Application Form and CHC may be made available free of cost to the Applicant Yatri by the Registration Branch.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit, the Applicant-Yatri will submit the following documents to the Registration Officer:
- Filled in the prescribed Application Form; and
- Prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after the specified date by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution.
- Four passport-sized photographs (three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application form).
- The Registration Officer checks the following:
- whether the Application Form has been correctly filled in and signed by the Applicant-Yatri;
- whether the Authorised Doctor/ Medical Institution has issued the CHC;
- whether the CHC has been published on or after a specified date.
- The Registration Official shall issue Yatra Permits bearing BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam route.
You can Register for Shri Amarnath Yatra for by obtaining the Registration form provided in PDF format by the end of this post.
Please read the guidelines and other information before registering for the Amarnath Yatra Tour. One can click on this Link to know more about the tour.
- भीड़ में खोया आदमी PDF डाउनलोड
- दिवाली लक्ष्मी पूजा विधि व सामग्री सूची
- Tripindi Shraddha Vidhi in Hindi
Download Amarnath Yatra Registration Form PDF
To download Amarnath Yatra Registration Form Online, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, Amarnath Yatra Registration Process and Guidelines will be on your device.