Download Union Bank NRI Account Opening Form PDF – Andhra Bank Account Opening form for Non-Residents of India
This post will provide a PDF of the Andhra Bank Account Opening Form. You can find the Union Bank NRI Account Opening Form, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of the post.
Andhra Bank NRI Form
The Central Government in the exercise of the powers conferred by Section 9 of the Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970/1980 after consultation with the Reserve Bank of India has notified the Amalgamation of Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank into Union Bank of India Scheme, 2020 (“Amalgamation Scheme”) vide gazette notification dated March 4, 2020. It shall come into force on April 1, 2020.
On 1st April, 2020 the e-Andhra and e-Corporation Bank have been amalgamated into Union bank of India. IT integration of both banks has been completed without changing the Account number of customers but IFSC codes have been changed.
Documents for Opening NRI Bank Account
Like all Savings Accounts, few documents are required for opening NRI Account. Here’s a list:
- ID Proof – Photocopy of Valid Passport
- ID Proof – Copy of Permanent Account Number (PAN)/ Form 60 (in absence of PAN)
- Proof of NRI Status – Copy of valid visa/ work permit / Overseas Resident Card
- Address Proof – The address on the document must be the same as the address mentioned in the application form
- Along with the documents required for opening an NRI account, you also need to provide a photograph and an initial payment cheque/ draft from your account.
- LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan PDF
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swayam Yojana Guideline
- Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture Guideline
You can download the Andhra Bank NRI Account Opening Form from the download button below.
We hope you find this content helpful and can download the PDF for the Union Bank Account Opening Form for NRIs.