If you are looking for Odisha ANM GNM Application Form PDF, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of the ANM GNM Online Application Form for free.
Odisha ANM GNM Application Form
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery or ANM for short is a 2-year undergraduate diploma course in nursing. ANM students are educated on maternity care and providing assistance to new mothers during pregnancy and post-delivery. Candidates are also taught various aspects of Medicare that aim at improving the health of patients, families, and society at large.
ANM GNM Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be completed at 17 years of age.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 40% marks from CHSE Odisha or the equivalent thereof, However, science is preferable, OR 10 +2/12th with 40% marks from state open schools recognized by the state Govt. and the National Institute of Open School recognized by Central Govt. OR 10+2 vocational ANM course with 40% marks from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council. OR 10 +2 Health Science vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board/ State/
Center. OR Registered ANM with 10+2 pass.
- 5% of the total mark is relaxed for SC/ ST candidates.
- ASHA having a 10+2 pass with 40% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates ) is
eligible for applying for the GNM course.
- Must have passed minimum M.E. standard Odia.
- Must be a domicile / permanent resident/native of Odisha but currently residing
- Both female/male candidates (only 10% reservation for male candidates out of total seats) are eligible to apply.
- The candidate Shall be medically fit for the GNM course
We have also shared the PDF of the ANM/GNM Application Form Odisha. One can obtain the PDF by clicking on the download button provided at the end of this post.
- West Bengal Bardhakya Bhata Form
- DDED New Electricity Connection LT Form
- MGVCL New Electricity Connection HY Form
Download ANM GNM Application Form Odisha PDF
To download ANM/GNM/B.Sc(N) Application Form Odisha PDF, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, Odisha ANM GNM Nursing Application Form will be on your device.