If you are looking for an Anti Ragging Form by UGC PDF, then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of the Anti-Ragging Affidavit for College Students for free.
Here we have shared some important information about the Anti-Ragging Form.
- It is mandatory for every student and his/her parents to submit an anti-ragging affidavit at the time of first admission and thereafter each year at the time of annual registration. These are UGC’s regulations.
- It is the order of the Hon Supreme Court that contact details of students must be collected from these affidavits and stored electronically at a central location.
- Until now each college collected such information. But it was not stored in any central location. But this year the Ragging Prevention Program developed an online procedure for downloading anti-ragging affidavits. As a result, college authorities do not have to collect information separately and compile it. It will save a lot of their time and energy.
How to Get an Anti-Ragging Form
- Log on to antiragging.in or amanmovement.org. Click on the button called “Online affidavits”.
- Fill in the information as desired and submit the form.
- On successful completion, you will receive affidavits, both for Students and Parents, through E-mail.
You can also obtain the form template by downloading the PDF provided below. One should fill the details carefully and recheck the particulars before submitting the form.
If you want to download an online anti-ragging undertaking form, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
- Tamilnadu OBC Certificate Form PDF
- Paraguay Visa Application Form PDF
- Nippon Mutual Fund Redemption Form PDF
Download the Anti-Ragging Form PDF
To download the Anti-Ragging Affidavit by Students PDF, just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, the Anti-Ragging Form by Parents and Students will be on your device.