If you are looking for the Berlin Underground Metro Map, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of the Berlin-U-Bahn Map for free.
Here we have shared the list of U-Bahn Line Names with their routes.
|Line Name and Colour||First and Last Station|
|Line U1 (Green)||Uhlandstraße to Warschauer Straße|
|Line U2 (Red)||Ruhleben to North Station, Pankow|
|Line U3 (green-blue)||Krumme Lanke to Nollendorfplatz|
|Line U4 (yellow)||Nollendorfplatz to Innsbrucker Platz.|
|Line U5 (Brown)||Hönow to Alexanderplatz|
|Line U55||Hauptbahnhof, Bundestag, Brandenburg Tor|
|Line U6 (Purple)||Alt-Tegel to Alt Mariendorf.|
|Line U7 (light blue)||Rathaus Spandau to Rudow|
|Line U8 (Dark Blue)||Wittenau to Hermannstrasse|
|Line U9 (Orange)||Osloer Strasse to Rathaus Steglitz|
Berlin Metro Timings
- Berlin Metro operates on weekdays from 4:30 to 00:30.
- The frequency of services varies depending on the time of day. On weekdays, the frequency is 5–10 minutes from 6:00 am to 20:00 pm.
- The frequency is 10 minutes on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- At night, from 00:30 to 05:30 on Saturdays and Sundays, from 00:30 to 7:00, the frequency is 15 minutes.
- All lines except U4 operate at night on weekends and holidays.
If you want to download Berlin Underground Line Network Route Map PDF, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
Download Berlin Underground Map PDF
To download the Berlin Liniennetz Route Map PDF, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, the Berlin Subway Transit System Map will be on your device.