If you are looking for the Bhopal Bus Rapid Transit System Map PDF then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we added a button to download the Bhopal Bus Route Map PDF for free.
Bhopal City Bus Route Map
The Bhopal Bus Service covers a wide network of routes that connect different parts of Bhopal city, including residential areas, commercial areas, and industrial areas. The buses operate on a fixed timetable, Which service starts early in the morning and continues until late at night.
There are 220-odd red buses operated by Bhopal City Link Limited (BCLL), which have been off roads as a result of the pandemic. “Increase in BCLL bus operation would be in a sequential manner. For now, new measures are being introduced to make travel safe and secure during the pandemic.
BCLL(Bhopal City Link Limited) is a Bus Service that connects the whole city. The company has identified 3 trunks and 8 standard routes in the city on which 225 buses would be operated daily from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Bhopal City All Bus Routes
- TR1 ( Chiraiu Hospital to Aakriti Eco City )
- SR6 ( Rajeev Gandhi College to Oriental College )
- SR7 ( Gandhinagar to Patel Nagar Bypass )
- SR8 ( Chinchli Bairagarh to Coach Factory )
- TR2 ( Nadra Bus Stand to Heg Mandideep )
- TR3 ( Nariyal Kheda I to Ayodhya Naga )
- TR4 ( Sehore Naka to Misrod )
- SR1 ( Halalpur Bus Stand to Chinchli Bairagarh )
- SR2 ( Nadra Bus Stand to Heg Mandideep )
- SR3 ( Nariyal Kheda I to Ayodhya Nagar )
- SR4 ( Chinchli Bairagarh to Over Bridge Circal )
- SR5 ( Chiraiu Hospital to Avadhpuri Vidyasagar College )