If you are looking for a Food items list for B Positive Blood Group PDF, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we added a button to download the PDF of the Blood Type B Best Food Menu for free.
Blood Type B Food List
People with blood type B are prone to lifestyle diseases but they can lead a healthy life with a variety of food. In order to maintain a healthy lifestyle, one can follow different forms of diet charts. People with Blood Group B have a choice to pick a diet plan specifically designed for them.
Here we have provided a list of Food Items that a Blood Group B person can consume and avoid. Based on the list provided below, one can make their own diet plan for a day. Although it is advised to seek advice from your nutritionist.
Blood Type B Foods to Consume
- Cottage cheese/milk/yogurt/ricotta
- All green leafy vegetables
- Pineapple/banana/crane berry/papaya/plum
- Ginger/curry leaves/pepper/ginseng/licorice / green tea.
Blood Type B Foods to Avoid
- Wheat, buckwheat, corn, corn syrup, cornstarch
- Chicken, shellfish, American cheese, blue cheese, ice cream, lentils, garbanzos, black-eyed peas, beans, and Tofu.
- Artichoke, avocado, corn, olives, pumpkin, radish, tomato
- Coconuts, persimmons, pomegranates, prickly pear, rhubarb.
- Oils of canola, corn, cottonseed, peanut, safflower, sesame, sunflower; margarine,
- cashews, pine, pistachio, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds
- Barley malt sweeteners, corn syrup, cornstarch, cinnamon
- Distilled liquor, Seltzer water, and soda.
- To maintain mind-body balance practice meditation along with intense physical training.
- Include activities such as tennis, martial arts, cycling, hiking, and golf.
If you want to download the All Category of Foods List for Blood Type B PDF, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
Download Blood Type B Food Items List PDF
To download the Blood Group B Diet Complete Day Menu PDF, click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, the Blood Type B Diet Chart PDF will be on your device.