You are in the right place if you are looking for a Central Bank of India Account Opening Form PDF. At the end of this post, we added a button to download the PDF of the Central Bank of India Account Opening Form for free.
Central Bank of India Account Opening Form
The Central Bank of India, commonly referred to as CBI, was founded on December 21, 1911, by Sorabji Pochkhanawala and Pherozeshah Mehta. As a central bank, CBI is responsible for managing the creation and distribution of money and credit within the country.
However, it’s important to note that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s official central bank, established in 1935. The RBI’s primary objectives include the promotion of financial stability and regulation of India’s monetary and credit systems.
It is wholly owned by the Indian government and is governed by a board of directors appointed by the government. The central bank is typically responsible for monetary policy formulation and member bank regulation in developing societies. You may contact the Central Bank customer care number for any details.
Steps to Open Central Bank Account
- Determine which type of bank account you want to open.
- Go to any bank of your choice and meet with a bank officer.
- Complete the Bank Account Opening Proposal Form.
- Provide references for the opening of your bank account
- Submit the Bank Account Opening Form as well as the Required Documents
- The officer will verify your Bank Account Opening Form.
- Place the initial deposit in the newly opened bank account.
Account Opening Procedure:
- The account can be opened by visiting any of our branches in India and submitting account opening forms and relevant documents.
You can also send scanned account opening forms and required documents to any of our branches by Email.
- Two passport size latest photographs of all account holders
- Copies of Passport and Residence Visa
- Copies of any Utility bills, viz. fixed telephone/electricity bill, gas bill, water bill or council tax bill not older than three months. These utility bills may be issued in your favour showing your residence abroad OR your permanent address in India.
- Signature/s of the applicant/s and all Documents enclosed are to be verified by an Official signature and seal/stamp.
- Indian High Commission /Embassy /Consulate
- Notary Public
- Your existing banker
- Any person is known to the Bank
- Your employer to the satisfaction of the bank.
- Calcutta University Ph.D. Application Form
- Goa State Fuel Subsidy Scheme Form
- Dongri to Dubai Book PDF
Download the Central Bank of India Account Opening Form PDF
To download the Central Bank of India Account Opening Form PDF, then click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, the Central Bank of India Account Opening Form will be on your device.