If you are looking for Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Form PDF, then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a link to directly download the PDF of the Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Application Form for free.
Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Form
Here we have shared the guidelines to fill out the Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Form.
- The application must be written either in ENGLISH or HINDI
- All columns of the application form must be filled in. If the candidate has no information to furnish against a
particular column, he should write “NIL”.
- A form issued for a particular course will not be accepted for any other course.
- The application should be addressed to DIRECTOR, CENTRAL FARM MACHINERY TRAINING & TESTING INSTITUTE, TRACTOR NAGAR, BUDNI, M.P. -466-445 and must reach on or before the last date as indicated in the advertisements from time to time or given in the application form. The institute does not take any responsibility for non-receipt of the application and does not acknowledge receipt of the application, if the candidate desires to have an acknowledgment, he may send his application under REGISTERED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT DUE cover.
- The application must be accompanied by the attested copies of proof in respect of Age, Qualifications,
Character, ownership of Land and Tractor and other machinery,, and Scheduled Caste/Tribe, for proof, the following may be furnished:
- Age: – Copy of Matriculation Certificate or Scholar Register.
- In Column 16 of the application, the form candidate may furnish any other information which in his opinion is not covered by other columns and which he considers would help him in getting admission to the course at his Institute.
- All details regarding address must be indicated in BLOCK LETTERS in order to avoid delay in correspondence or non-delivery of letters. Change in address giving reference to Application No. should be intimated promptly.
- The candidate must be of a sound physique.
- The candidate must be prepared to do all types of work to be held in the workshop as pertains to work on the farm & operation maintenance. repair and servicing of agril, machinery, and equipment.
- The institute does not offer any employment on completion of the training.
- The application should comprise of an application form duly filled in and copies of certificates only. No forwarding letter is necessary.
- Every effort is made to inform a candidate regarding his selection or otherwise, If however, if the intimation is delayed due to some reason and the candidate does not receive information by the commencement of the course applied for, he may take it for granted that he has not been selected for training. No further correspondence on the matter will be entertained He may, however, apply for the subsequent course, if he so desires.
- The candidate must satisfy himself before applying that he possesses the qualification for admission No
inquiry in this regard would be entertained.
If you want to download the Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Form, you can click on the download button provided below.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya OMR Sheet PDF
- Murarji Question Paper Kannada PDF
- The Consumer Protection (Disputes Redressal) Rules Hindi
Download Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Form PDF
To download Central Farm Machinery Training Institute Form and Checklist PDF, just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, Central Farm Machinery Training Application Form will be on your device.