If you are looking for Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan Hindi PDF, then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan Hindi for free.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan Hindi
Chiranjeevi Yojana is also one of the many important government schemes implemented in India’s prosperous state of Rajasthan, which was started by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on 1 April 2021.
This scheme has been started with the objective of providing financial assistance to the poor and destitute citizens of the state to get them a proper place in the society.
Through this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to the people from the most vulnerable section of the society so that they can make their employment permanent and make their life better.
Under this scheme, the state government has operated various financial assistance schemes that provide help to poor families according to their financial needs.
People like widow, minority community, disabled, unemployed, old and destitute etc. will get the benefit of Chiranjeevi Yojana.
Under this scheme, the following financial assistance is provided by the Government of Rajasthan to the poor:
- Pension Scheme
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Handicapped Pension Scheme
- Educated Unemployed Scheme
- Poverty Relief Scheme
The financial assistance provided under Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan depends on the poverty level.
Under this scheme equal opportunity benefits are provided to all the eligible candidates to get benefits as per their criteria.
In order to be a beneficiary of this scheme, the candidate has to follow certain terms and conditions and only after fulfilling these they can get financial assistance under the scheme.
In this scheme, the eligible family has been divided into two types-
Category receiving free benefits
Presently eligible families under the Food Security Act, contract workers working in state government departments/boards/corporations/government companies, small marginal farmers and destitute and helpless families who received Covid-19 ex-gratia last year are included in this free category. The state government pays 100 percent of the premium for eligible families of this category.
Rs. 850/- per family per year by paying tax benefit category-
This category includes the families of the state, who do not come under the category of free eligible families and who are not government pensioners and are not getting benefits under the Medical Attendance Rules. These families can avail the benefits of the scheme by paying 50 percent of the fixed premium i.e. Rs.850 per family per year. The remaining 50 percent of the premium will be paid by the state government.
You can apply online or offline to get the benefit of this scheme. The detailed process of online application is given below-
Step 1 – For registration, the beneficiary can register online by visiting his SSO ID or E-Mitra center. It will be necessary for the beneficiary to register on the registration portal of the scheme, whose link is available on the official website of the scheme https://chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration
Step 2 – For registration, the beneficiary must have Jan Aadhaar card or Jan Aadhaar card number or Jan Aadhaar card registration receipt number and Aadhaar card number. Before registration, please confirm that the applicant’s Aadhaar card should be linked to his/her phone number. Then e-authentication will be done through OTP on the mobile number.
Step 3 – After clicking on this link, you will reach the official health portal of Rajasthan. There you can register yourself or you can login if you are already registered.
Chiranjeevi Health Scheme Registration
Step 4 – Now click on the “Citizen” link for your registration. Then click on “Jan Aadhaar” or “Bhamashah” whatever documents you have with you. After that you have to enter your “Jan Aadhaar” or “Bhamashah” number.
Jan Aadhaar ID Enrollment no.
Step 5 – After completing the above steps, you will get your unique username and password.
- Now you will have to login to the portal again with the help of your username and password.
- After login, you click on the link of “ABMGRSBY Application”.
- After this a new page will open. Complete your registration here.
- If you are old user then enter your ID and if you are new user then click on “new user”.
- After this, the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme registration form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the information asked in this form carefully.
- After that upload all your required documents.
- After all the process is completed, you have to click on “Submit” at the end.
- In this way your application under Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme will be completed.
If you want to join it through offline process then you have to follow the following steps-
- For this, first of all give your attendance at your nearest Gram Panchayat level or at block level or at E-Mitra and organized registration camp.
- Take the registration form of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana from here.
- Complete all the information asked in the form like your name, mobile number, email id etc formality.
- After filling this form, attach your necessary documents with it and submit the form to the registration camp.
- In this way your offline application will be completed. After which you will get a reference number. In this process, do not pay any kind of fee at E Mitra Kendra.
- The fee for successful application for registration, premium deposit fee and printing of policy document on pre-printed paper will be borne by the State Government.
To get the benefit of Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, you must have the following necessary documents-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Proof of Residential address
- MP Samekit Scholarship Application Form PDF
- CSPDCL Agreement for New LT Connection in Hindi
- भारत की नदियों का नक्शा PDF डाउनलोड
Download Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan Hindi PDF
To download Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan Hindi PDF, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan Hindi will be in your device.