If you are looking for Court Marriage Form PDF, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of the Court Marriage Registration Form for free.
Court Marriage Form
Here we have shared the step-wise process for filing an application for Court Marriage.
Step 1: File a ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’ in the specified form to the Marriage Registrar of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given.
Step 2: The notice is then published/put up by the Registrar of Marriage inviting objections if any.
Step 3: After the expiration of 30 days from the date on which notice of the intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnized unless it has been objected to by any person.
Step 4: The marriage may be solemnized at the specified marriage office.
Documents Required For Court Marriage
- Application form (notice in the form specified) duly filled and signed by the bride and the groom
- Documentary evidence of the date of birth of both parties (matriculation certificate/ passport/ birth certificate)
- Receipt of fees paid with respect to the application form in the District Court
- Documentary evidence regarding the stay in Delhi of one of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned Station House Officer).
- Separate affidavits from bride and groom giving- date of birth, present marital status (unmarried/widower/ divorcee).
- Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the degree of prohibited relationship defined in the Special Marriage Act.
- Passport-size photographs of both parties (2 copies each) duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
If you want to download the Court Marriage Application Form and Marriage Certificate Form PDF, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
Download Court Marriage Form PDF
To download Court Marriage Application Form in India PDF, click the below download button. Within a few seconds, Marriage Registration Certificate and Court Marriage Form PDF will be on your device.