Download the official Domicile Certificate Form in Delhi PDF- Delhi Domicile Certificate Application form by NCT Government
This post will provide a PDF of the Residential Certificate Form in Delhi. You can find the Delhi Domicile Application Form, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of the post.
- Motilal Oswal Wealth Creation Study Press Release
- Post of Director (Commercial) in Air India Limited Advertisement
- TDS Application on PF Withdrawal PDF
Delhi Domicile Certificate
A Domicile certificate also known as a residence certificate is one the documents that act as proof of residence in a particular state. In the state of Delhi, the domicile certificate is issued under the supervision of the Department of Revenue, as well as the Government of NCT. The residence certificate enables its holder with the facility to avail of benefits, privileges, and certain preferences offered by various schemes under the government’s regulations.
The Delhi government has enabled many such schemes to help domicile holders and the residents of the state avail of the many benefits they wish to provide to the residents. This article will look at the procedure for obtaining the Delhi domicile certificate in addition to the eligibility, rules, and specifications you need to take care of.
To acquire a domicile certificate, there are a few conditions that an applicant must meet so that he can be declared as a resident of the state of Delhi. These criteria are as follows.
- Individuals must be a resident of the state of Delhi for 3 years before applying for domicile
- Applicant should own a property/house/plot of land in Delhi
- The person should be on the voter’s list
- Female applicants can apply for a Delhi Domicile if they are married to an individual who is a resident of the state of Delhi
- In the case of minors (younger than 18 years), the domicile is issued based on the parent’s residence
- Annexure-I of the domicile certificate form prescribes an affidavit
- Identity Proof (Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Ration Card)
- Resident Proof (utility Bills like Electricity Bill/ Water Bill)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of land/property. Property owning papers
- Colored Photograph of Applicant (Passport Sized)
- Andhra Bank NRI Account Opening Form PDF
- PNB Customer Request Form PDF
- Syndicate Bank ATM Card Form PDF
You can download the Delhi Domicile Certificate Form from the download button below.
We hope you find this content helpful and can download the PDF for the Delhi Residential Certificate Application Form.