Download Divorce Application Form for Hindu in Hindi language PDF – हिंदू के लिए तलाक फॉर्म हिंदी भाषा में पीडीएफ डाउनलोड करें
Welcome to our new post. This post will provide you with a PDF of the Divorce Form in Hindi. You can find the Hindu Divorce Form, which you can also download in PDF format in the Hindi language at the end of this post.
Divorce Form in India
The legal procedures involved in seeking a divorce in India is a long-drawn-out legal affair, which at a minimum takes six months. It is a lengthy process involving the production and verification of multiple documents and ensuring compliance with the procedures laid down for obtaining the decree of divorce.
In the case of the absence of documents, the process will be even more tedious and stretched far. One of the requirements for divorce by mutual consent is that the parties should have been living separately for a period of one year or more. Section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 provides for divorce by mutual consent where the parties have been separated for a period of one year.
The following are the documents required for Hindu Divorce:
- Address proof of Husband.
- Address proof of a wife.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Four Passport size photographs of Marriage of Husband & Wife.
- Evidence proving spouses are living separately for more than a year.
- Evidence relating to the failed attempts of reconciliation.
- Income tax statements for the last 2-3 years
- Details of the profession and present remuneration
- Information relating to family background
- Details of properties and other assets owned by the petitioner
- Any Other Documents
Download Divorce Form in Hindi PDF
You can download the Divorce Form in Hindi PDF from the download button given below.
We hope you find this helpful content and are able to download the PDF for Hindu Divorce Form in Hindi.