If you are looking for Draft Defence Production and Export Promotion Policy PDF, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a link to directly download the PDF of the DPEPP Production and Export Promotion Policy for free.
Draft Defence Production and Export Promotion Policy
The Ministry of Defence has formulated a draft Defence Production and Export Promotion Policy 2020 (DPEPP 2020). The DPEPP 2020 is envisaged as an overarching guiding document to provide a focused, structured, and significant thrust to the defense production capabilities of the country for self-reliance and exports.
- To achieve a turnover of Rs. 1,75,000 crore including export of Rs. 35,000 crore in Aerospace and Defence goods and services by 2025.
- To develop a dynamic, robust, and competitive Defence industry, including the Aerospace and Naval Shipbuilding industry to cater to the needs of Armed forces with quality products.
- To reduce dependence on imports and take forward “Make in India” initiatives through domestic design and development.
- To promote the export of defense products and become part of the global defense value chains.
- To create an environment that encourages research and development (R&D) rewards innovation, creates Indian Intellectual Property (IP) ownership, and promotes a robust and self-reliant defense industry.
If you want to download the Draft Defence Production and Export Promotion Policy 2020, click on the download button provided at the end o this post.
- APDCL New Electricity Connection Form PDF
- WBCHSE On Duty Declaration Form PDF
- Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute Form
Download Draft Defence Production and Export Promotion Policy PDF
To download Draft Defence Acquisition Procedure 2020 PDF, click on the below download button. Defense production and export Promotion policy UPSC will be in your device within a few seconds.