Download GHMC Flood Relief Application Form in Telangana PDF – Telangana CM Flood Fund Relief Application Form PDF Download
Welcome to our new post. This post will provide you with a PDF of the GHMC Flood Relief Application Form. You can find the GHMC Flood Relief Application Form for Telangana residents, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of this post.
GHMC Flood Relief Scheme
The State Government of Telangana (GHMC) announced that it would assist the people under the name of the flood relief fund. The scheme was officially announced by the State IT Minister Shri K Taraka Ramarao told. The people who have been affected by the floods can apply for the allowance of Rupees 10000 as a flood relief scheme on the meeseva.telangana.gov.in portal under the leadership of KCR.
Eligibility Criteria for GHMC Flood Relief Application Form:-
- The defaulters who did not get their amount credited to their accounts can apply for the flood relief scheme.
- Migrant Labour, Workers, and people belonging to other states can also apply for the scheme.
- All the BPL families who were severely affected by the floods can apply for the flood relief scheme.
- The employees of the state and central government are not eligible for registering under the plan.
Documents to be Submitted
Let us find out the mandatory documents required for applying the Telangana Flood Allowance Scheme
- Original Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- White Ration Card
- Current Bill (If you are in a rented house)
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook Front Page
Download GHMC Flood Relief Application Form PDF
You can download the GHMC Flood Relief Application Form PDF from the download button given below.
We hope you find this helpful content and are able to download the PDF for the Telangana Flood Relief Application Form.