If you are looking for List of Government Nursing Colleges in Karnataka PDF, then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of Government Nursing Colleges in Karnataka for free.
Government Nursing Colleges in Karnataka
Karnataka, a state in southern India, offers various opportunities for aspiring nurses to pursue their education and make a difference in healthcare. Here are some of the prominent government nursing colleges in Karnataka:
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) – This prestigious university has several affiliated government nursing colleges across Karnataka. It offers a wide range of nursing programs, including B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI) – Located in the capital city, BMCRI is a premier government institution providing nursing education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It also offers diploma courses in nursing.
- Karnataka Institute of Nursing Sciences (KINS) – Affiliated to RGUHS, KINS is a government nursing college in Bangalore known for its excellent faculty and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Government College of Nursing, Mysore – This college in Mysore offers B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing programs with a focus on quality education and practical training.
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore – This specialized institute offers nursing education in pediatric care and child health.
- Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan – It is a government-run medical college that also offers nursing courses with a focus on rural healthcare.
- ESI (Employees’ State Insurance) Nursing College, Gulbarga – This government college provides nursing education and training for candidates interested in working with the ESI healthcare system.
- Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar – Along with medical courses, the institute offers nursing education with a focus on comprehensive patient care.
- Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board (KSDNEB) – This board conducts diploma nursing courses in various government and private nursing colleges across Karnataka.
- Karnataka State Dr. Gangubai Hangal Music and Performing Arts University – This unique university offers nursing courses with a focus on the arts and culture of healthcare.
Download Government Nursing Colleges in Karnataka PDF
To download Govt Nursing Colleges in Karnataka PDF, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, Government Nursing College List Karnataka will be in your device.