If you are looking for J&K Bank Online Calendar 2023 PDF, then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of J&K Grameen Bank E-Calendar 2023 for free.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Calendar 2023
Here we have shared the important dates and events of J&K Calendar 2023.
Key Dates and Holidays
The JK Bank Calendar 2023 lists all the major holidays and observances in India. Some of the key dates to remember include:
- Republic Day – January 26
- Independence Day – August 15
- Gandhi Jayanti – October 2
- Diwali – November 1
- Christmas Day – December 25
Events and Observances
Apart from holidays, the JK Bank Calendar 2023 also lists important events and observances. These include:
- International Women’s Day – March 8
- Earth Day – April 22
- World Environment Day – June 5
- International Day of Yoga – June 21
- World Population Day – July 11
As a financial institution, JK Bank has several deadlines for its customers to remember. The JK Bank Calendar 2023 includes all the important financial deadlines, such as:
- Tax Filing Deadline – July 31
- GST Filing Deadline – 20th of every month
- TDS Payment Deadline – 7th of every month
- Loan Repayment Deadline – As per the loan agreement
Customer Service Hours
The JK Bank Calendar 2023 also includes the customer service hours for the bank. This will help customers know when they can contact the bank for any queries or assistance. The customer service hours are as follows:
- Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday – 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Sunday – Closed
If you want to download the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Calendar 2023 PDF, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
- Tamil Nadu Cabinet Ministers List
- List of Cyclones in India PDF
- Justice S.P. Talukdar Committee Alchemist List
Download J&K Bank E Calendar 2023 PDF
To download J&K Bank E Calendar 2023 PDF, click the below download button. Within a few seconds, J&K Grameen Bank Calendar 2023 will be on your device.