Download LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933 and Income Plan PDF- LIC Jeevan Lakshya Booklet and complete plan PDF
This post will provide a PDF of the LIC Jeevan Lakshya All-in-One Plan. You can find the LIC Jeevan Plan No. 933, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of the post.
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swayam Yojana Guideline
- Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture Guideline
- History of Income Tax in India PDF
LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan
LIC Jeevan Lakshya is a limited premium paying conventional plan which is non-linked and classified as a With-Profits Endowment Assurance plan. The plan came into effect in March 2015. This plan provides an annual income that can be beneficial towards the needs of the family, especially the minors, in case of the policyholder’s death before the plan’s maturity.
A lump sum amount is also made available at the end of the maturity period, regardless of the survival of the policyholder.
LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan Features
The Jeevan Lakshya plan’s salient features can be mentioned as follows –
- Sum assured
- Minimum – Rs. 1,00,000
- Maximum – No limit
- Multiples – The basic sum assured can be in multiples of Rs. 10,000 only
- Policy term – 13 to 25 years
- Premium payment modes – Premiums for the policy can be paid in yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, and monthly periods and an option of Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) is also available, wherein it facilitates an easier option to pay the premiums
- Premium payment term – The premium paying term is 3 years less than the policy term, irrespective of whatever term the policy is for
- Age of entry
- Minimum – 18 years (completed)
- Maximum – 50 years (nearest birthday)
- Maximum maturity age – 65 years (nearest birthday)
- Bonuses – Being a With-Profits Endowment Assurance plan, this policy garners profits made by the Life Insurance Corporation of India through the Simple Reversionary Bonus and Final Additional Bonus (if applicable) and these are paid out at the end of the maturity period
- Optional riders – The policy can have two optional riders
- LIC Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider
- LIC New Term Assurance Rider
You can download the LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan from the download button below.
We hope you find this content helpful and can download the PDF for the LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan 933.