Download Motilal Oswal’s Annual Wealth Creation Study PDF – 24th Annual Wealth Creation Study by Motilal Oswal
This post will provide a PDF of the official 24th Annual Wealth Creation Study. You can find the Motilal Oswal Annual Wealth Report Press Release, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of the post.
- Post of Director (Commercial) in Air India Limited Advertisement
- TDS Application on PF Withdrawal PDF
- Andhra Bank NRI Account Opening Form
Wealth Creation Study PDF
Wealth Creation is the process by which a company enhances its shareholders’ market value of the capital entrusted to it. It is a basic measure of success for any commercial venture.
Motilal Oswal ranks the top 100 companies in descending order of absolute Wealth Created, subject to the company’s stock price at least outperforming the benchmark index (BSE Sensex).
These top 100 Wealth Creators are also ranked according to speed (i.e. price CAGR during the
the period under study).
Highlights of the Study
- In equity investing, management is 90%, industry 9%, and 1% everything else. Hence, getting Management Integrity right is the critical first step.
- There’s only one way of writing honest accounts, and infinite ways of manipulating them.
- Most Sharp Practices are to inflate profits and stuff the “financial trash” in the Balance Sheet (Credit P&L, Debit Balance Sheet).
- A profit & Loss statement is easier to manipulate; hence, management must be statutorily asked to present a simplified Free Cash Flow statement.
- Auditors must be made more accountable to minority shareholders to avoid Sharp Practices by the management.
- As an investor, have a forensic mindset to get management’s explanation for all the perceived Sharp Practices.
- Finally, interact with various stakeholders – customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, etc – till you arrive at a moment of Management Integrity.
You can download the Motilal Oswal 24th Annual Wealth Creation Study from the download button below.
We hope you find this content helpful and can download the PDF for the Wealth Creation Report by Motilal Oswal.