If you are looking for the Mumbai Local Train Map, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of the Mumbai Suburban Railway Route Map for free.
Mumbai Local Train Map
The Mumbai Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra, and the wider metropolitan area. It is being built in three phases over a period of 15 years, with completion expected in 2025.
Here we have shared some important information regarding Mumbai Local’s Timings and Lines.
No. of Lines on Western Railway
- Main Line from Churchgate to Dahanu Road (123 km.)
- Vasai – Diva / Panvel Route (Double Lines)
- Harbour Line from Goregaon to Mahim onwards connecting Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus & Panvel (Double Lines)
First & Last Local on Western Railway
- First Local 04.15 hrs. from Churchgate
- First Local 03.25 hrs. from Virar to Churchgate & 03.50 hrs. from Borivali to Churchgate.
- Last Local 00.50 hrs. for Virar & 01.00 hrs. for Borivali
- Last Local 00.05 hrs. from Virar.
- Morning Peak: 08.00 hrs. to 11.30 hrs. (towards Churchgate)
- Evening Peak: 17.00 hrs. to 20.30 hrs. (towards Virar)
If you want to download Mumbai Local Trains Complete Route Map PDF, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
- Samruddhi Mahamarg Route Map PDF
- हवन सामग्री सूची PDF डाउनलोड करें
- B.ED Entrance Exam Question with Answers
Download Mumbai Local Train Map PDF
To download the Mumbai Local Train Map and Timings PDF, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, the Mumbai Central, Western, and Harbour Lines Map will be on your device.