Download The National Crime Records Bureau Annual Report for 2022 – NCRB Report of Crimes and Criminals in India PDF
This post will provide a PDF of the NCRB Crime Report. You can find the National Crime Records Bureau 2022 Report, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of the post.
- Primary TET Result 2014 4th List
- Everything Happens For A Reason Book
- Mahindra Alturas G4 BS6 Brochure PDF
NCRB Report PDF
The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), is an Indian government agency responsible for collecting and analyzing crime data as defined by the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and Special and Local Laws (SLL). NCRB is headquartered in New Delhi and is part of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India.
- Maintain a national database of fingerprints of all criminals in India.
- Create, lead, and coordinate the development of IT applications for the Police.
- Collate information and maintain statistics on crime and criminals at the national level.
- Creation and maintenance of Database at the National level for law enforcement agencies.
- To coordinate, guide and assist the functioning of the State Crime Records Bureaux, along with, providing training facilities to personnel of the Crime Records Bureaux.
- To function as the National storehouse of fingerprint (FP) records of convicted persons including FP records of foreign criminals
- To keep the central and state governments updated with the official records and findings related to any case
Key Highlights of the NCRB Report
- The report contains statistical information on cognizable crimes as reported in police stations during the reference year.
- Information on police casualties and police firing, police & civilian casualties is given in separate chapters to ensure adequate focus on these issues.
- Information on complaints against police personnel and custodial crimes has also been given in separate chapters.
- It has been our constant endeavor to improve the scope, coverage, content, and presentation of the publication.
- In this connection, the Bureau has started the publication of dedicated chapters on cyber crimes, human trafficking, crime against senior citizens, crime against foreigners inter-alia foreign tourists, offenses against the State, environment-related offenses, and seizures of arms & drugs by police.
- Besides, data on economic crimes, recidivism, and crime in railways has also been given in separate chapters. Information on kidnapping and abduction is presented in respect of the total population, women & girls, and children separately.
- The latest edition has a total of 25 chapters.
You can download the NCRB Report Volume 1 and 2 PDF from the download button below.
We hope you find this content helpful and can download the PDF for the NCRB Crime Report of 2022.