If you are looking for the Presentation on Ozone Layer Depletion PDF then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we added a button to download the Ozone Layer Depletion Latest Presentation PDF for free.
What is Ozone Layer Depletion?
Ozone layer reduction is the thinning of the ozone layer present in the upper atmosphere. This happens when the chlorine and bromine titles in the atmosphere come in contact with ozone and destroy the ozone motes.
The main causes of ozone reduction and the ozone hole are manufactured chemicals, especially manufactured halocarbon refrigerants, detergents, forces, and froth-blowing agents( chlorofluorocarbons( CFCs), HCFCs, halons), appertained to as ozone-depleting substances( ODS).
Reduction of the ozone subcaste results in increased UV radiation reaching the Earth’s face, which in turn leads to a lesser chance of overexposure to UV radiation and the affiliated health goods of skin cancer, cataracts, and vulnerable repression.
The ozone layer is the outer layer of the atmosphere and it protects the earth from harmful UV radiation. And when we produce harmful pollutants like CFC, then it affects the Ozone layer and makes it deplete.
Steps to Reduce Ozone Layer Depletion
- Minimize the Use of Vehicles
- Use Eco-friendly Cleaning Products
- Use of Nitrous Oxide should be Prohibited
- Pesticides Should Not Be Used
- Ozone-depleting products Should Be Avoided
Table of Contents
- Formation of the Ozone Layer
- Consequence of Ozone Layer
- Catalytic Destruction of the Ozone Layer
- Phasing Out CFCs and other ODSs