Passport Application Form by Indian Government PDF Download – Passport Seva Online Registration Form PDF
Welcome to our new post. In this post, we will provide you with a PDF of the Passport Application Form. You can find the Passport Application Form in India which you can also download in PDF format at the end of this post.
Passport Application Process
Here is a detailed process of applying for a passport via the online form in India.
- To apply for a fresh or reissue passport via Online Form Submission, users need to register on Passport Seva Portal
- After registering, login to the Passport Seva Portal
- Click on Apply for Fresh Passport or Reissue of Passport link
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit
- After submitting the form for a fresh or reissued Passport, click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link to schedule an appointment at Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)
- Search for Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) location and select your PSK
- After booking the appointment at a selected PSK, you can make an online payment through Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard & Visa), Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) and Associate Banks Only), or SBI Bank Challan
- You can calculate the fee for passport services through Online Fee Calculator
- Users can take a print the application receipt containing the Application Reference Number (ARN) or Appointment Number
- Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) where the appointment has been booked, along with original documents- An external website that opens in a new window such as Proof of Date of Birth, Identity proof with a photograph, Proof of Residency, and Proof of nationality.
Documents for Fresh Passport
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank, and regional rural banks
- A voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- Rent agreement
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill
- Proof of gas connection
- Spouse’s passport copy (First and last page of the passport that includes the details of the family and mentions the applicant’s name as the spouse of the passport holder)
- Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letterhead.
- Income Tax assessment order
- School leaving certificate
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations/Companies having the DOB of the holder of the insurance policy.
Download Passport Application Form in India PDF
You can download the Passport Application Form PDF from the download button given below.
We hope you find this content useful and are able to download the PDF for the Passport Application Form in India.