If you are looking for Pharmacology and Toxicology MCQs with Answers PDF, then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of 50+ Pharmacology and Toxicology MCQs with Answers for free.
Pharmacology and Toxicology MCQs with Answers
Here we have shared some important Pharmacology and Toxicology MCQs. We have highlighted the answers in bold. You can find the extended list of MCQs in the PDF provided at the end.
1) Following are the chloride channel blocker
(P) Amiloride (Q) Cadmium
(R) Picrotoxin. (S) Ketamine
a. R and S
b. Q and R
c. Q and S
d. P and S
2) Most of the drug is absorbed through
a. Active transport
b. Facilitated diffusion
c. Passive diffusion
d. Ion pair transport
3) Acetylcholine and physostigmine are examples of……………… type drug interaction.
4) Spironolactone is a prodrug and its active metabolite is
a. Desmethyl spironolactone
d. None of the above
5) Morphine affects the eyes by:
a. Producing miosis through an action on the oculomotor nerve
b. Producing mydriasis through an action on the sympathetic system
c. Decreasing pupillary responses to light
d. Directly acting on the smooth muscle of the iris
6) In the bioassay, the conviction activity in mice is observed during……………use.
7) ………………drug having the highest volume of distribution.
8) Isolated rabbit jejunum is used
a. To check adrenergic activity and mechanism
b. To check the activity of skeletal muscle
c. To check the activity of straight muscle
d. None of the above
9) Which of the following is a CYP450 enzyme inhibitor?
a. Grape juice
10) . Drug having high affinity but low intrinsic activity is called
a. Partial agonist
c. Non-competitive antagonism
d. Competitive antagonism
11) In urinary incontinence the following drug is widely used:
12) Epinephrine is added to local anaesthetics
a. To cause haemeostasis
b. To prolong the action of local anaesthetics
c. To stimulate would healing
d. All of the above
If you want to download the pharmacology multiple choice questions with answers PDF, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
- Software Testing MCQ Questions and Answers PDF
- UP Government Polytechnic College List PDF
- List of Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
Download Pharmacology and Toxicology MCQs with Answers PDF
To download Pharmacology and Toxicology Practice MCQs with Answers PDF, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, Pharmacology and Toxicology MCQs for the 4th Semester with Answers will be on your device.