If you are looking for PMMVY Application Form 1-C (3rd Installment) PDF, then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of PMMVY Application Form 1-C for free.
PMMVY 1-C Form
The Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, also known as PMMVY, is a government program providing Rs. 6000 cash support to expectant and nursing mothers for their first live delivery. The program aims to improve the health of mothers and mitigate the effects of poor nutrition.
- Qualified women who want to receive maternity benefits in a specific State/UT must register under the program at an Anganwadi Center (AWC) or another certified health facility, according to the implementing department.
- At an AWC-approved health facility, the beneficiary must submit a completed Application Form 1-A and the necessary paperwork. An undertaking signed by both the beneficiary and her husband is also required. Additionally, the beneficiary will need to provide her Aadhaar information, as well as that of her spouse and any other family members who have given their written agreement. The form must also include the beneficiary’s bank or post office account information.
- A completed Form 1-A, MCP Card, beneficiary and spouse ID, and bank/post office info are required to register and claim the first installment.
- Beneficiaries who have been pregnant for six months must submit a duly accomplished Form 1-B and a copy of their MCP card indicating they have received at least one ANC to claim the second installment.
- The beneficiary must submit a completed Form 1-C, along with a copy of the child’s birth certificate and MCP card, demonstrating completion of the first cycle of immunizations or an equivalent/substitute.
- If a beneficiary meets the plan requirements but misses the registration or claims deadline, they can still file a claim(s).
- If the beneficiary’s bank account has not yet been linked to their Aadhaar, they can do so by submitting Form 2-A.
- If the beneficiary has not yet linked her Aadhaar to her Post Office Account, she can do so by filling out Form 2-B.
- The AWW, ASHA, and ANM will assist the beneficiary in opening a bank or post office account, as well as obtaining an Aadhaar card.
- The beneficiary or their spouse can submit Form 2-C to update their information registered with UIDAI or to enroll for Aadhaar.
- A beneficiary can submit Form 3 to update or change registered details under the scheme.
- If there has been a change in your address or mobile number, please let us know.
- Include the Aadhaar number of the beneficiary or her husband if not provided during registration.
- I would like to request a change to my bank or post office account.
- Can you provide guidance on changing the name in Aadhaar?
- Beneficiaries registered under the old MBP scheme who have only received the first installment can submit properly completed Forms 1-A and 1-C to be eligible for the third PMMVY installment.
- The beneficiary and her spouse can provide their Aadhaar EID number or submit a request for Aadhaar enrollment (Form 2-C) along with any form of identification in Form 1-A if they don’t already have an Aadhaar number.
- Rajasthan Servant Police Verification Form PDF
- KSFE Sugama Deposit Scheme Application Form
- MyWipro Login and Attendance Guide PDF
Download PMMVY Form 1-C PDF
To download PMMVY Application Form 1-C (3rd Installment) PDF, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, PMMVY Application Form 1-C (3rd Installment) will be in your device.