Download Color Psychometric chart PDF for HVAC and Refrigeration Engineers
Welcome to our new post. In this post, we will provide you with a PDF of the Psychometric Chart. You can find the Psychometric Chart for Engineers, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of this post.
A psychrometric chart presents the physical and thermal properties of moist air in a graphical form. It can be very helpful in troubleshooting and finding solutions to greenhouse or livestock building environmental problems.
The Psychrometric Chart is a key tool used by HVAC & Refrigeration engineers in many situations. It is used in calculating cooling loads and selecting mechanical equipment like enthalpy wheels, heat exchangers (air), air handlers, and fan coils.
How to Read Psychometric Chart
Here is a step-wise process of how a psychometric chart is read.
- Look along the bottom of the chart to find the dry bulb temperature.
- Find the humidity ratio labeled on the right vertical axis.
- Locate the uppermost curved line on the chart to find the saturation curve.
- Follow the interior curved lines to see various levels of relative humidity.
- Look on the right side of the chart to find the vertical dew point line.
- Locate the vapor pressure line to the right of the dew point line.
- Identify the diagonal-specific volume lines throughout the chart.
- Find the diagonal enthalpy scales surrounding the chart.
- Identify 2 known measurements that are on the chart.
- Use a ruler to locate other measurements at the point of intersection.
- Visualize 2 measurements by comparing them on the chart.
Psychometric Chart PDF Download
You can download the Psychometric Chart PDF from the download button given below.
We hope you find this content useful and are able to download the PDF for the Psychometric Chart.