If you are looking for the West Bengal Ration Card Form 4 PDF then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we added a button to download the Latest WB Ration Card Form 4 PDF for free.
WB Ration Card Form 4
In this post, we have shared the West Bengal Ration Card From 4. This Form 4 is valid for both rural and urban areas of West Bengal State. Ration Card Form 4 PDF is an Application for the Inclusion of left-out members of a family already having a Digital Ration Card ( Both Rural and Urban Areas). If your ration card is made under RKSY and you want to include the remaining family members, you must submit the ration card form 4.
Ration Card Form 4 is used for the inclusion of left family members in the digital ration card of West Bengal state. For both urban and rural areas, Form 4 is used to add the names of family members to the ration cards made under the NFSA or RKSY scheme. RKSY stands for the Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana helps Indian citizens get some benefits from the government.
Document Required for WB Ration Card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Previous electricity bills
- Income certificates
- Caste/category certificate
- Bank passbook and a photocopy of the first page
- Details of your gas connection
- Passport-size photograph of family members residing in the house
Steps to Apply Ration Card Online
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the West Bengal – wbpds.wb.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Application Form for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card’ on the homepage
- Step 3: Enter your mobile number on the new page
- Step 4: Validate with the One Time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Step 5: The page that will follow will ask you if you are an existing ration cardholder or applying for a new one. Choose the option that suits your case best. Note that you must select the former option if you want to convert your digital ration card into a non-subsidized one
Steps To Check Ration Card Application Status
- Step 1: Visit the official website wbpds.wb.gov.in
- Step 2: Select your municipality, district, and form type.
- Step 3: Enter your 16-digit application number or the last 8 digits of the same.
- Step 4: Next, click on ‘Search’ to view the status of your West Bengal ration card application.