Download Ravana Samhita Part 1 in Hindi and English PDF – रावण संहिता भाग 1 का अंग्रेजी और हिंदी पाठ पीडीएफ डाउनलोड करें
हमारे नए पोस्ट में आपका स्वागत है। यह पोस्ट आपको Ravana Samhita Part 1 Book प्रदान करेगी। आप रावण संहिता भाग 1 अर्थ सहित पा सकते हैं, जिसे आप इस पोस्ट के अंत में पीडीएफ प्रारूप में भी डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
रावण संहिता PDF
Ravana Samhita is written by the Asura King of Lanka, Ravana himself. It is a compilation of secrets and rules revealed by Lord Siva himself to Ravana.
One day, Siva entered the house of Ravana and was surprised to find him sleeping.
Ravana prostrated himself upon the floor in reverence. With folded hands, he requested Siva to forgive him, as his offense was not a deliberate one.
Siva replied that human birth was a difficult one to achieve, and it did no credit to Ravana’s intelligence to be daydreaming, especially during such a time.
Ravana requested Siva to be compassionate to his (obedient) servant and to forgive the offense.
Ravana further asked Siva to order him as to which undesirable work he must shed.
Siva replied, my friend, things which are hidden even to the gods, those I shall reveal to you.
Pay attention to what I tell you. Whosoever shall accept what I have to say, shall be freed from the burden of wrongdoing.
- O Ravana! A man (male) should not blow out a burning lamp.
- On the day of the fast, the deity being worshipped resides in the body of the person. Thus (on the day of the fast) one should be clean, sleep on the floor and stay away from the female company. If one subsists on a diet of fruits and donates (does charity) to some brahmins as well, then the gods will be pleased, and give their blessings.
- Among all the metals, copper is considered to be the purest. It is said that when a person bathes with a copper vessel, the effect is the same as bathing in the waters of the (holy) Ganga.
- O Ravana! Fasting, paying respect to (one’s) deceased ancestors, and worship; one must observe these, one must not be indifferent to them.
- If an alien or stranger asks for something, then one should fulfill the request in accordance with one’s faith. [Do not be indifferent to his request]
- O Ravana! Whatever works you do, do so in the name of Narayana (God); no blame shall come upon you, and you shall remain free from distress.
- If it is necessary to speak during meals, speak no ill of anyone, and speak no falsehood.
- No harsh and malicious words should escape from the lips of a married man to his wife. Because his wife is his better half and the first among his well-wishers.
- If morning to nightfall, a man sits (idly) upon the threshold of his home, then the wealth he has acquired through meritorious deeds shall be depleted, and his debts shall grow.
आप नीचे दिए गए डाउनलोड बटन से Ravana Samhita Part 1 Book PDF डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
हम आशा करते हैं कि आपको यह पोस्ट उपयोगी लगी और आप रावण संहिता भाग 1 का अंग्रेजी और हिंदी PDF डाउनलोड करने में सक्षम होंगे।