Download List of Skin Diseases with Pictures PDF – Common Skin Disorders Conditions complete list and pictures PDF Download
Welcome to our new post. This post will provide you with a PDF of the Skin Diseases List with Pictures. You can find the complete list of Skin Disorders with pictures, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of this post.
Skin Diseases List
Skin disorders vary greatly in symptoms and severity. They can be temporary or permanent and may be painless or painful. Some have situational causes, while others may be genetic. Some skin conditions are minor, and others can be life-threatening.
While most skin disorders are minor, others can indicate a more serious issue. Contact your doctor if you think you might have one of these common skin problems.
Symptoms of Skin Disorders
Skin conditions have a wide range of symptoms. Symptoms on your skin that appear due to common problems aren’t always the result of a skin disorder.
Skin irregularities that are typical symptoms of a skin disorder include:
- raised bumps that are red or white
- a rash, which might be painful or itchy
- scaly or rough skin
- peeling skin
- open sores or lesions
- dry, cracked skin
- discolored patches of skin
- fleshy bumps, warts, or other skin growths
- changes in mole color or size
- a loss of skin pigment
- excessive flushing
Causes of Skin Disorders
Common known causes of skin disorders include:
- bacteria trapped in skin pores and hair follicles
- fungus, parasites, or microorganisms living on the skin
- a weakened immune system
- contact with allergens, irritants, or another person’s infected skin
- genetic factors
- illnesses affecting the thyroid, immune system, kidneys, and other body systems
Numerous health conditions and lifestyle factors can also lead to the development of certain skin disorders. Some skin conditions have no known cause.
Download Skin Diseases List with Pictures PDF
You can download the Skin Disorders List PDF from the download buttons given below.
We hope you find this helpful content and are able to download the PDF for the Skin Diseases List with Pictures.