Download Latest Steel Tables Code Book by R. Agor for Civil Engineering Students Free PDF
In this post, we will provide you with a PDF for Steel Tables Book. You can find the complete book Steel Tables by R. Agor, which you can also download in PDF format at the end of this post. This post will be helpful for the students of Civil Engineering to gain some valuable insights from the book.
Steel Table PDF
Steel Tables is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of Civil Engineering. The book comprises chapters on round bars, square bars, strips, mild steel flats, rolled steel beams, properties of two equal angles back to back, and reinforcement factors for slabs.
Steel Table Book will help to take data on the design of round bars, square bars, strips, mild steel flats, rolled steel beams, properties of two equal angles back to back, and reinforcement factor for slabs. In addition, the book consists of several diagrams and illustrations to help understand the concepts better.
Steel Table Book Contents
Here are some of the important topics covered in the book Steel Tables.
- Rolled steel equal angles
- Rolled steel unequal angles
- Rolled steel tee bars
- Rolled steel beams
- Rolled steel channels
- Properties of two equal angles back to back
- Properties of two unequal angles back to back (longer legs)
- Properties of two unequal angles back to back (shorter legs)
- Properties of starred angles two equal angles
- Properties of starred angles two unequal angles
- Single joist with additional plates on both flanges (girders)
- Single joist with channel and plates on both flanges (columns)
- Single joist with additional plates on both flanges (columns)
- Two joists of the same size with channels flanges butting and welded (columns)
- Two joists of same size laced or battened (columns)
- Two columns of same size laced or battened (columns)
- Double channels with flanges butting and welded toe to toe (columns)
- Edge distance of holes
- Permissible stress in axial compression
- Areas of group of round bars
- Perimeter of round bars
- Round bars
- Square bars
- Mild steel flats (weights)
- Mild steel flats ( cross-sectional area)
- Moment of inertia of two flanges per centimetre width about x-x axis
- Moment of inertia of one web plate about x-x axis
- Reduction of area of rivet holes
- Safe loads for single angle struts (single bolt)
- Safe loads for single angle struts (double-bolt)
- Areas of round bars in slabs per meter width for different spacing
Download Steel Tables PDF
You can download the Steel Tables Book PDF from the download button given below.
We hope you find this content useful and are able to download the PDF for Steel Table Book.