If you are looking for The Problem of Rupee Book by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of The Problem of Rupee Book for free.
The Problem of Rupee Book PDF
This book raises the “Currency question” in British India, which led to the Creation of the Reserve Bank of India. One of the best books on economics by the “Father of Economics of India”. About Author: Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (14 April 1891 – 6 December 1956) (Father of the Indian Constitution), popularly known as Babasaheb, was an Indian jurist, economist, politician, and social reformer who inspired the Modern Buddhist Movement and campaigned against social discrimination against Untouchables (Dalits), women and labor.
- Preface To The Second Impression
- Author’s Preface
- Foreword By Professor Edwin Cannan
- Chapter I – From A Double Standard To A Sliver Standard
- Chapter II- The Silver Standard And The Dislocation Of Its Parity
- Chapter III- The Silver Standard And The Evils Of Its Instability
- Chapter IV -Towards A Gold Standard
- Chapter V – From A Gold Standard To A Gold Exchange Standard
- Chapter VI – Stability Of The Exchange Standard
- Chapter VII- A Return To The Gold Standard
If you want to download The Problem Of The Rupee: Its Origin And Its Solution Book PDF, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
Download The Problem of Rupee Book PDF
To download The Problem of Rupee Book free PDF in English, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, The Problem of Rupee Book will be on your device.