If you are looking for the Types of Information PDF, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we have added a button to directly download the PDF of the Types of Information Lecture Notes for Students for free.
Types of Information PDF
Information is a fact, idea, or data conveyed or described through various forms of communication such as written, oral, visual, and audio communication. It is knowledge shared or acquired through study, instruction, investigation, or news and you share it through communication, whether verbally, non-verbally, visually, or through the written word.
- Conceptual information: Conceptual information comes from ideas, theories, concepts, hypotheses, and more.
- Procedural information: Procedural knowledge, or imperative knowledge, is the way a person knows how to do something and uses it to perform a task.
- Policy information: Policy information focuses on decision-making and the design, formulation, and selection of policies.
- Stimulatory information: Stimulating information is information that produces a response or excitement among an individual or a group of people. Stimulation encourages the cause of activity and you can get motivational information.
- Empirical information: Empirical information means information obtained through human senses, observation, experimentation, and testing of a hypothesis by establishing the documentation of patterns or behavior.
- Directive information: Prescriptive and descriptive information is about providing directions to a person or group of people to achieve a particular result and outcome.
If you want to download the Types of Information Notes PDF, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
Download Types of Information PDF
To download the Types of Information Presentation PDF, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, the Notes on Types of Information will be on your device.