If you are looking for WBCHSE Application for Duplicate Marksheet PDF, you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we added a button to download the PDF of the West Bengal HS Duplicate Marksheet Application Form for free.
WBCHSE – Application for Duplicate Marksheet
Here we have shared the guidelines for application for WBCHSE Duplicate Marksheet.
- The documents may not be delivered by post. It should be collected by the candidate or his authorized person with the Board’s case challan, obtained on payment of fees.
- In the case of a regular candidate of a school, the application should be forwarded by the Head of the Institution from which the candidate was enrolled, and for CC, compartmental, Private or External candidates, the application may be forwarded by (I) The Headmaster or Headmistress of a recognized high school, (II) The Principal of a recognized college, (III) a Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
- Application for the issue of any of the documents is to be properly countersigned and sent to the Deputy Secretary(Records) along with the requisite fee and the following details:
- Full name of the candidate and his/her present address in full in block letter.
- The name, month, and year of the Examination.
- The name of the Institution from which he/she was sent up for the Examination concerned.
- Correct Roll, Number, and Registration No. of the candidate with year.
- For Duplicate certificates, either the damaged portion of the certificate or General Diary No. and date with a seal duly signed by the O.C. should be attached to the application.
- For Migration Certificate, an attested Xerox copy of Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Certificate, and Registration Certificate should be attached to the application form. The board shall not be held responsible for not issuing any duplicate document in case of the absence of the details stated above. Nationals of Bangladesh are to apply through the Ministry of Education, Dhaka.
- The documents will be made available for delivery after 15 clear working days from the date of receipt of the application and fees. The Board, however, reserves the right not to issue any duplicate document in case it is deemed fit. Complaints for non-receipt of the documents will not be entertained after a period of 3 months from the date of submission. The Board shall not however be responsible for the delay in preparing the duplicate due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Receiving Hours at office cash counter(Application & Fees) 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on weekdays.
If you want to download the WBCHSE Form for Duplicate Documents PDF, then click on the download button provided at the end of this post.
Download WBCHSE – Application for Duplicate Marksheet PDF
To download ডুপ্লিকেট মার্কশীট পিডিএফের জন্য WBCHSE আবেদন, then just click on the below download button. Within a few seconds, WBCHSE Application Process for Duplicate Marksheet will be on your device.