If you are looking for the Welding Basics and Processes PowerPoint Presentation PDF then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we added a button to download the Latest Welding Presentation PDF for free.
Welding is the process of bringing two perfectly smooth & clean material surfaces to an intimate contact, which is an atomic distance. It is a union between materials caused by heat, and or pressure.
Welding is usually used on metals and thermoplastics but can also be used on wood. The completed welded joint may be referred to as a welding Presentation.
Welding is one of the major processes used in a number of industries including aerospace, automotive, energy, and construction amongst others. Without this form of metalwork, so many things, including many buildings, gates, fences, small kitchen appliances, vehicles – and even space travel – would not exist
Types of Welding
The different types of Welding are:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)/Manual Metal Arc Welding ( M.M.A )
- Metal Inert Gas ( MIG)/Metal Active Gas ( MAG ) Welding
- Tungsten Inert Gas ( TIG) Welding/Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Plasma Arc Welding( PAW )
- Submerged Arc Welding ( SAW )
- Electroslag Welding