If you are looking for the Women Empowerment Latest Presentation PDF then you are in the right place. At the end of this post, we added a button to download the Presentation of Women Empowerment PDF for free.
Women Empowerment Presentation
Women empowerment is one of the most discussed topics worldwide as it has many social and economic benefits. People often use the Women’s Empowerment term in corporate life and it is also part of the education system, to make people aware of minimizing gender discrimination and empowerment of women in society.
For years, all over the world women had been always ignored in a men-dominated society on the verge of tradition and religion. Women were kept at the bottom of society and limitations were put on them.
But the modern constitution provides all rights which safeguard women for their growth and development. Every gender has been given equal rights to bring people out of gender discrimination.
Women empowerment means increasing the educational, social, economic, and political strength of women. It develops confidence and caliber in women. As Dr. BR Ambedkar has said, “Educating a man means Educating an individual but Educating women is Educating two families“.
Women Empowerment Principles
- Establish high-level corporate leadership for gender equality.
- Treat all women and men fairly at work – respect and support human rights and nondiscrimination.
- Ensure the health, safety, and well-being of all women and men workers.
- Promote education, training, and professional development for women.
- Implement enterprise development, supply chain, and marketing practices that empower women.
- Promote equality through community Initiatives and advocacy.
- Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality.